Sunday, November 30, 2008

Now that the wedding craziness has passed...

I can be better about keeping my blog up to date! These past couple of months have been busy! Chuck and I got married on November 1st at the Don Cesar Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach, FL. I couldn't have asked or dreamed for a more perfect weekend...it was fantastic! In the next couple of days I will post some pictures from the wedding as well as Thanksgiving weekend. We spent Turkey Day with Chuck's family...it was strange with it being so warm, but what was even more strange was putting up Christmas decorations when it was 76 degrees out! We even had a couple of tornadoes touch down around the Orlando area this afternoon. Yesterday we had a Gator Watch Party and cheered the Gators on to a win over Florida State 'Noles. :) Pictures to come!!! -

No comments: