
This last weekend we had our last wedding shower that Chuck's sister and husband and their parents hosted for us. It was a paaaarrrrttttaaaaayyyy! We played many games, but one of the funniest ones was where we had teams and we had to design a wedding dress using only toilet paper and papertowels (no tape). And the men had to be the models. I spent the first 30 seconds trying to convince Chuck to take off his shirt b/c it would hamper my design...I lost that argument. He was a trooper and even carried the bouquet of flowers that someone handed him out of the
centerpieces. And then I used his sunglasses to attach his veil. :) We got 2nd to our friends Andy and Annie, and I will have to say that she did awesome with her dress. I'm going to have to blame my model for not taking off his shirt! 
centerpieces. And then I used his sunglasses to attach his veil. :) We got 2nd to our friends Andy and Annie, and I will have to say that she did awesome with her dress. I'm going to have to blame my model for not taking off his shirt! 


No comments:
Post a Comment